- Grey, Alexandra. 2017. How do language rights affect minority languages in China? An ethnographic investigation of the Zhuang minority language under conditions of rapid social change. Macquarie University.
- Li, Jia. 2017. Social reproduction and migrant education: A critical sociolinguistic ethnography of Burmese students’ learning experiences at a border high school in China. Macquarie University.
- Motaghi-Tabari, Shiva. 2016. Bidirectional Language Learning in Migrant Families. Macquarie University.
- Cho, Jinhyun. 2016. Interpreting English Language Ideologies in Korea: Dreams vs. Realities. Macquarie University.
- Chang, Grace Chu-Lin. 2016. Language learning, academic achievement, and overseas experience: A sociolinguistic study of Taiwanese students in Australian higher education. Macquarie University.
- Gerber, Livia. 2016. “We really believe that we have given our children a gift”: Discourses on bilingual child-rearing in an online parenting forum. MA thesis. Macquarie University.
- Tetteh, Vera W. 2015. Language, Education and Settlement: A Sociolinguistic Ethnography on, with, and for Africans in Australia. Macquarie University.
- Benz, Victoria. 2015. Dynamics of bilingual early childhood education: Parental attitudes and institutional realisation. Macquarie University.
- Chen, Xiaoxiao. 2013. Opening China to the Tourist Gaze: Representations of Chinese People and Languages in Newspaper Travel Writing since the 1980s. Macquarie University.
- Yang, Hongyan. 2013. Naxi, Chinese and English: Multilingualism in Lijiang. Macquarie University.
- Grossi, Vittoria. 2012. Ways of working and ways of speaking: a linguistic ethnography of migrant IT professionals in Australian workplaces. Macquarie University.
- Khan, Muhammad Ali. 2012. Social Meanings of Language Policy and Practices: A Critical, Linguistic Ethnographic Study of four Schools in Pakistan. Lancaster University.
- Butorac, Donna. 2011. Imagined Identity, Remembered Self: Settlement Language Learning and the Negotiation of Gendered Subjectivity. Macquarie University.
- Zhang, Jie. 2011. Language policy and planning for the 2008 Beijing Olympics: an investigation of the discursive construction of an Olympic city and a global population. Macquarie University.
- Farrell, Emily J. 2008. Negotiating identity: discourses of migration and belonging. Macquarie University.
- Chang, Jackie. 2004. Ideologies of English Teaching and Learning in Taiwan. University of Sydney.
- Pasassung, Nikolaus, 2003. Teaching English in an “acquisition-poor environment”: an ethnographic example of a remote Indonesian EFL classroom. University of Sydney.